Atlanta here we come
On our way at last. It always seems like we have forgotten something. This time I did check my list. So should be good. I spent the morning going to the surgens office to have him look at my foot which had opened up again. He sent me for an xray. There does not appear to be any foriegn bodies left. I did pull a piece of shell out on saturday. So hopefully that will be the end of it. I just have to hope it heals now. Bummer for a vacation.
Jim is driving talking to Jeff. We are almost to Georgia. Spend the night then get up early as it will be hot, and head for Kathryn's, spend the night, then on to Ohio and Jeff and Belinda.
Pinapple growing beside the camper at my little house
Jim is driving talking to Jeff. We are almost to Georgia. Spend the night then get up early as it will be hot, and head for Kathryn's, spend the night, then on to Ohio and Jeff and Belinda.
Pinapple growing beside the camper at my little house

Comments
Post a Comment