Flagler again with a stop at Silver Springs State Park on the way back.
Snagged two more nights at Flagler, then one night at Silver Springs state park. Never stayed there before so wanted to take a look.
Lunch at Red Rose Restaurant, In Astor Area by St Johns River.
We have been coming up I-75 through Ocala instead of I-4 through Orlando. Much nicer drive with no traffic. Takes about the same amount of time.
We have been coming up I-75 through Ocala instead of I-4 through Orlando. Much nicer drive with no traffic. Takes about the same amount of time.
Had 1 lb of spiced steamed peel & eat shrimp and a beer at our favourite beach bar, High Tides at Snack Jacks. Its on the beach at the North end of the Park.
They installed a new kayak launch. Its great, you don't even get wet feet.
Nice moonlight paddle
On the way to Silver Springs
Big Black bear just crossed the road in front of us.
We rode bikes all around the many trails. Kayak tomorrow after we check out. The launch is at the main Silver Springs attraction. Free to put in with our camping pass.
Beautiful clear water

Comments
Post a Comment