Vail
We drove to Vail after we got out of the hot springs, about an hour away, except there was a bad accident on the way, which held us up for quite a while but we got some great sunset pictures while we were stopped.
We are parked at a spot that we had found when we were skiing here last year, we had to call the Vail police department to get a permit to park for free. I called and they sent a squad car to meet us and wrote us up a permit for the night. Then we went into Lionshead for a beer. The town was very quiet.
I had a Guiness and Jim a Fat tire. Then back to the camper where I made salmon that we had bought in Glenwood Springs, with brown rice and salad, It was the best, topped off with another beer and some brownies that I baked a couple of nights ago.
We are parked at a spot that we had found when we were skiing here last year, we had to call the Vail police department to get a permit to park for free. I called and they sent a squad car to meet us and wrote us up a permit for the night. Then we went into Lionshead for a beer. The town was very quiet.
I had a Guiness and Jim a Fat tire. Then back to the camper where I made salmon that we had bought in Glenwood Springs, with brown rice and salad, It was the best, topped off with another beer and some brownies that I baked a couple of nights ago.
Comments
Post a Comment